Out Of Stock
Turn an ordinary circular saw into a precision edge-guided cutting tool
Great projects start with high-quality cuts, and you can make those cuts — more easily than you ever imagined — using your circular saw plus the Rip-Cut™ Circular Saw Edge Guide.
The Kreg® Rip-Cut turns your circular saw into a precision edge-guided cutting tool that makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts in plywood, MDF, and other large sheets. With the Rip-Cut, you can cut with the confidence you want and the precision you need.
The Rip-Cut easily makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts without measuring, marking, or having to keep the saw on the cut line. The Rip-Cut does this with a long edge guide that follows the straight edge of the sheet you are cutting. So, all you have to do is lock the saw in at the measurement you want — up to 24" — using the built-in measuring scale, and then make your cut.
With a built-in measuring scale, you don’t have to measure and mark each cut, either. Just lock the saw sled at your desired cut width, and you're all set, whether you need to cut one piece or make multiple pieces of the exact same size. Plus, the Rip-Cut makes it easier to cut down large sheets by yourself.
The Rip-Cut is very easy to use. Simply mount your saw to the Universal Sled — it accepts most left-blade or right-blade saws — and then slide the sled onto the aluminum rail. After a simple one-time calibration, you can lock in your cut width (up to 24") using the measuring scale and precision cursor. Then, just hold the edge guide against the edge of your sheet as you guide the saw. You’ll get straight, accurate, repeatable cuts easily every time.
- Realice cortes a medida paralelos y perpendiculares de hasta 24" de ancho
- Corte varias piezas del mismo tamaño con un solo montaje
- Utilice la guía del borde de tamaño extragrande para controlar todo el corte con precisión
- Elimine la necesidad de marcar, medir y trazar líneas
- Lleve la sierra hasta el material en lugar de llevar el material hasta la sierra
- Universal Sled accepts most circular saws — left or right blade
- Guía del borde reversible para uso con la mano izquierda o con la izquierda
We take customer
If you have any questions, or issues for any reason, visit our Support Page for answers to common questions, and ways to contact us directly.
|construction||Impact-resistant polymer, aluminum|
|capacity||Cuts up to 24" wide|